If you are in a car accident, you don’t think you can pay your medical bills I would urge you to consult with an attorney. You may be entitled to recover under your own insurance company either for your PIP or PIP benefits which will pay your medical bills up to $10,000. Hopefully, you’ll also have an insured murderous coverage which will come into play and pay any balance of those medical bills at the $10,000 has been met.

There is also many doctors out there that will work with attorneys in treating folks injured in a car accident and they will accept what is called an LOP or a letter of protection. That basically means after the doctor’s finished treating you and then it comes time for settlement, the doctor’s bill for the services provided to you will be paid out of the settlement.