Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney in Marion County
Being the victim of a motor vehicle accident in Florida is a stressful and traumatic experience. Whether your injuries are catastrophic or seem minor, the physical, emotional and financial toll created by a car accident knows few bounds.
Injuries commonly caused by motor vehicle accidents include, but are not limited to:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
- Open & closed head injuries
- Broken or crushed bones
- Loss of limb
- Wrongful death
Following a Florida motor vehicle accident, individuals involved in the collision will likely require extensive medical care and may lose time from work due to temporary or permanent disability. They may also suffer significant emotional repercussions from the crash that have lifelong consequences.
Motor vehicle accidents take many forms, including:
- Truck & 18-wheeler accidents. These types of accidents usually result in grave injuries and fatalities and are often caused by fatigue, negligence or drunk driving.
- Interstate accidents. Florida’s interstate roads can be dangerous, and crashes at high speeds can result in significant injuries.
- Pedestrian accidents. These types of accidents are common in Florida, where residents and visitors are more active outdoors. Most injuries related to pedestrian accidents are severe and may result in disability.
- Car & motorcycle accidents. Whether due to the negligence of another driver or a defect in the automobile, these types of accidents happen frequently and have heavy consequences.
- Bicycle & golf cart collisions. Many Florida residents enjoy riding bikes or using golf carts to get around;, however, they’re not exempt from accidents. Bicycle and golf cart accidents can range from minor to serious and can have a steep financial impact.
Call Slonaker Law Firm For Help
If you’ve been involved in a motor vehicle accident of any kind, it’s important to get medical care as soon as possible. Once your medical condition is stable, consulting with a skilled Florida motor vehicle accident attorney is a smart next step.
You could be eligible for compensation to cover:
- medical expenses
- vehicle damage
- lost wages
- emotional pain and suffering
An Ocala accident lawyer can help you petition the court for the maximum amount of restitution available in your case.
Slonaker Law Firm is committed to the success of their clients’ cases and has the resources you need to bring forward a strong personal injury claim. Ronald Slonaker has a record of success and will represent you aggressively during settlement negotiations and litigation.